Men mentoring men thru the passages of their lives.
Time: March 4, 2016 at 7pm to March 5, 2016 at 5pm
Location: The Scarboro Mission
Street: 2685 Kingston Rd
City/Town: Toronto, ON
Website or Map: https://www.google.ca/maps/pl…
Event Type: staff, training, 1, (st1)
Organized By: Aaron Darling Ferocious Grizzly with Boomsauce
Latest Activity: Dec 4, 2015
What you will get:
· Instructor: Mike DeGuire
· This is the NEW and IMPROVED Staff Training #1 (ST1). Brand new protocols! (As of 2014)
· Men who previously completed the old BSDT may find the new ST1 worth attending
· Come explore the energy and flow of the New Warrior Training Adventure.
· Experience Shadow Watching and learn about the Four Main Archetypes.
· Re-experience the magic of your Training Weekend!
Dates: Friday, March 4, 2016 (7 PM to 10:30 PM) and
Saturday, March 5, 2016 (8:30 AM to 5 PM)
Send to email@example.com
Payments go to: Wayne O'Keefe firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayne O’Keefe 714-405 Commissioners Road West,
London, ON N6J 4G3
EARLY BIRD Fee: $170, Ends January 29th
Fee: $200, includes handouts, Lodging, breakfast and lunch on Saturday, snacks and training materials.
Note: The Scarboro Mission provides rooms, with beds, sheets and pillows for each man.
Course Contact: Aaron Darling 416-689-9190